Any party using the Platform and/or participating in a Campaign Draw (“User”, “You”, “Your”) agrees to be bound by these Draw Terms, as well as the user agreement published on the Site (“User Agreement”). If You do not agree to these Draw Terms, or any of its terms (including any amendments), then You should immediately cease using the Platform, and not enter any Campaign Draw.
These Draw Terms are effective as of 5th January 2021. We may amend these Draw Terms at any point in time without notice and the amendments will take effect once they have been displayed on the Platform. You acknowledge and agree that it is Your responsibility to review these Draw Terms periodically to familiarize Yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of the Platform and/or entry into Campaign Draws following any amendments shall be construed as acceptance of those amendments.
- Campaign Draws will be approved by Dubai Economy (“DED”) and are in accordance with the Commercial Permit Guidebook (as such may be amended from time to time). A valid permit number will be issued for each respective campaign. Where Campaigns are being run from any other jurisdiction We operate from, Emperor Jeans LLC will obtain the necessary regulatory requirements and permits as stipulated by the law in such jurisdiction.
- Only Customers with a valid purchase of a “Emperor Baseball Cap” from the website or physical store, will automatically receive a “Raffle Ticket” (“Raffle Ticket”) that satisfies all the terms of the User Agreement are eligible to enter into our Campaign Draws.
- Each product purchased from a campaign by a customer is awarded a single complimentary raffle ticket entry per product to a specified Campaign Draw.
- Complimentary ticket numbers are computer generated and sequential to the order in which the products they are associated with are purchased. Customers cannot choose ticket numbers as they are generated only upon checkout and completion of purchase of the associated products.
- Product and the Complimentary tickets awarded to Customers are neither refundable nor transferable and are owned solely and exclusively by the Customers who they have been awarded to.
- Campaign Draws shall occur once all tickets are sold out, in the presence of a regulatory representative, unless the regulator approves otherwise, and as such are not subject to negotiation, interference, challenge, or argument by a Customer. The draw date will be subject to the representative’s availability.
- Emperor Jeans has the right to close a Campaign Draw at any time. In the event that a campaign is oversubscribed for any reason, we will forthwith reimburse to the oversubscribed customers the payment they have made for the associated produced based on the sequential ticket numbers representing the oversubscribed number of tickets.
- Winners of Campaign Draws (“Winners”) are selected by the regulatory representative and will be notified live “on air” on the day the draw occurs. The names of Winners may also be announced in the local and regional press as well as on the Platform and our associated social (online) media profiles, unless You specifically advise us otherwise in writing.
- All Customers consent to the use of their name in the event they are the Winner of any of the Campaign Draws. This includes on the Platform and on any social (online) media profile associated with Us.
- Post notifying the Winner of their win on the day of the draw, an email will be sent to the registered email on the Platform detailing the next steps and how the Winner can claim the prize (“Prize”).
- All Customers consent that We have the right to use any and all digital records made by Us including, but not limited to, photographs, videos and call recordings of, the Prize, the Campaign Draw, the winning phone call and the collection of the Prize, on the Platform and on any social (online) media profile associated with Us. These digital records may include imagery and/or voice recordings of the Winner and/or their name.
- In the event the Winner is based in the United Arab Emirates, then he/she needs to collect the Prize from Our premises within 60 calendar days and present valid identification as may be required in Our sole discretion. Emperor Jeans LLC may, at its sole discretion, allow an individual who has been given Power of Attorney (POA) by the account holder to collect the Prize having presented the necessary identification, Emperor Jeans LLC will evaluate such instances on a case by case basis and cannot guarantee that an individual with POA will be allowed to collect the Prize on behalf of the account holder. Failure to collect the Prize within this time period WILL result in Us transferring the Prize to the regulator whereafter Emperor Jeans LLC will have no further responsibility with respect to the Prize. Post transfer, the Winner must liaise with the regulator whereupon he/she will be subject to the regulator’s own terms and conditions.
- In the event a Winner does not reside in the United Arab Emirates, we will bank transfer the prize money to the winner’s bank account or the account the winner wishes to receive the funds into.
- Once a Prize is handed to/collected by the courier/handler for international delivery (if a Product), risk and responsibility will transfer to the Winner and We no longer hold claim nor responsibility for any damage/injury incurred in transit, or upon delivery.
- All Prizes represented on our Platform if a “product”, will be awarded as displayed. Minor changes, including but not limited to colour, may occur, however, no major changes, including but not limited to, specification, brand or value, will occur.
- Emperor Jeans LLC is not responsible for any bank charges, including but not limited to processing fees from Your local bank.
- By entering the Campaign Draw, Winners confirm their agreement to take part in any associated publicity.
- If any Winner is subsequently found ineligible to participate in the Campaign Draw, we may at Our sole discretion forfeit or reclaim the Prize or dispose of the same in such manner and to such person as We deem fit. All such decisions will be in line with DED regulations as well as UAE law.
- Winners are responsible for any and all tax liability where applicable.
- We will not be responsible for arranging insurance, including travel insurance, medical insurance, transport expenses, meal expenses, or any expenses of a personal nature, in the collection of the Prize unless otherwise stated.
- We will not be responsible for the inability of any Winner to utilize the Prize, for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to non-issuance of a visa.
We will not be responsible for claims, damages, or expenses of any nature whatsoever for any loss, illness, bodily injury, including death, of or to any Winner and/or any third party during and/or in course of usage of any Prize or due to any defects in any Prize.